Sunday, May 18, 2008

Green Orchyd and the Temple of Yarn

Since I'm gearing up to the release of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, this will be a brief first blogging. Mind you, I haven't ventured into the realms of blogdom since my freshman year of college, so I'm more than a tiny bit rusty. However, with friends being farther and farther away, I need to come up with a way to keep everyone updated on my various fiber achievements. As great as phone and aim conversations are, its incredibly difficult, though humorous, to try to explain to a non-crocheter the rewarding thrill of finishing a piece of thread fillet crochet. Simply put...pictures are FAR easier.

Currently, I've got one massive project, a recycled sari silk bag, in crochet limbo right now as I wait for more yarn to arrive via post. Little sister's 15th birthday is on the 1st of June, so I'm hoping to get to work on one of my crocheted voodoo dolls as part of my gift to her.

With that, I'm out ya'll. Harrison Ford beckons from the Sci-Fi network

g.o.

No comments: